Just 2 hours by train from London, Bristol is a lively, vibrant university city full of young energy. It is green, creative and full of music, street art and cultural events: Harbour Festival, Bristol Pride, Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, Upfest and Foodies Festival.
Hometown of Banksy, Tricky, Massive Attack or Portishead. The lively harbourside is popular with our students, and there is a wide choice of international restaurants in the city.
Would you like to spend a weekend with Banksy…?
About the school:
- Established in 1969
- The school is located in a fine old building in Clifton, one of Bristol’s most attractive areas
- Average age 23, minimum age 16
- An average of 184 students (280 in July and August)
- An average of 26 different nationalities (48 in total in 2019)
- Our teachers have an average of 21 years of experience
- All of our student residencies and most of our homestays are within walking distance of the school
- Our students can join many of the Students’ Union’s clubs and societies – the perfect way to make English friends.
The speciality of the school – exam preparation:
- General English (Intensive)
- Exam Preparation (Intensive)
- Cambridge English First
- Cambridge English Advanced
- Cambridge English Proficiency
- Homestay for students under or over 18, usually short distance from school
- Summer University Residence 18+ (Self-catering)
- Young Adult Summer Residence 16-17 (Half-Board).
Price: £620 per week (classes + accommodation) minus 5% YouEnglish discount from the classes.
Possible arrivals: every Monday, all year round
Nearest airport: Bristol