The school is located at one of the most prestigious independent schools, not only in the UK, but across the world. Located in Crowthorne, about one hour from central London, and close to Heathrow airport, Wellington College is like no other school in the world.
Historic and traditional, a truly British experience. This famous and highly respected boarding school provides a world-leading educational environment, and a wealth of first class facilities, all set within an inspirational campus.
Dates: 16 Jul –13 Aug, 2023
Price: £ 940 per week (plus 5% YouEnglish discount)
Price includes tuition, trips, activities, accommodation, full board, and airport transfers
Price does not include: plane tickets and insurance
- Single standard rooms in a traditional British boarding house set up.
- Bathrooms shared by up to five students.
- Laundry available at the residence.
- Meals are served in a large dining hall
- Wi-Fi available throughout
- Students must bring their own towel
- A deposit of £30 is required upon arrival and replacement of lost key is £35
- meals are served in a large self-service dining hall on campus
- facilities: sports hall, outdoor areas for games and activities, astro turf sports pitch.
- taught by friendly and professional English teachers,
- 20 x 45 minute lessons per week morning or afternoon
- placement test on day 1 to ensure students in appropriate level
- maximum 17 students per class
- students will be placed in an international class with students of different nationalities
- emphasis on communication skills
- materials, reports and certificates included
- lecture style and standard classrooms
- majority of classrooms held in Darwin College or in nearby academic buildings.
- sports such as football, mini Olympics, rounders, table tennis, volleyball and basketball
- daytime activities such as scavenger hunts and drama workshops
- evening activities such as karaoke, talent show and team games
- trips and excursions: Windsor Castle, Henley Upon Thames, Kew Gardens, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton.
(LGW) London Gatwick Airport 1 hour 15 minutes
(LHR) London Heathrow Airport 40 minutes
(STN) Stansted Airport 1 hour 45 minutes
(LTN) Luton Airport 1 hour 20 minutes
By train from London:
St Pancras International (Eurostar) – 1 hour 30 minutes