Cheaper with YouEnglish!
Our partner schools have special prices for YouEnglish.
Our partner schools in the UK and USA organize courses and camps for kids, teenagers and academic students. Such trips are an excellent combination of fun, relaxation and learning English. Young people easily overcome language barriers, build new relations and make new friends from all over the world.
HOLIDAY IN SCOTLAND
A language trip with YouEnglish
YouEnglish we współpracy ze szkołą partnerską z Edynburga zaprasza młodzież w wieku 16+ do udziału w dwutygodniowym wyjeździe językowym w stolicy Szkocji.
YouEnglish, in cooperation with our partner language school from Edinburgh, would like to invite students aged 16+ to take part in a two-week language holiday with a rich social programme and two guided trips around Scotland.
Who is it for? Young people 16+
Duration: 2 weeks
Kiedy? Two trips with a YouEnglish group leader
- Arrival date: 27.06.2020 (Saturday) Return date: 11.07.2020 (Saturday)
- Arrival date: 1.08.2020 (Saturday) Return date: 15.08. 2020 (Saturday)
In the programme – from Monday to Friday
9.00 – 15.45 English classes
8:40 students meet at the school located in the centre of Edinburgh. Each day starts with a Plenary Session – a 20-minute language warm-up.
9.00 students start classes with their groups
12:00 lunch break. After lunch return to school for afternoon lessons
16:00 8:00 social programme: walks around Edinburgh
18:00: students go back to their host families
19:00 dinner with host family, After dinner – time for studying and relaxation
- • Group description:12 students, aged 16+ years old, 1 group leader
- • 50 hours tuition (25 hours 25 per week) in mixed international groups
- Rich after school social programme
- daily travel (bus) passes and tickets included
- Accommodation: home stay with Scottish host families Food: breakfast and dinner with host families, lunch at students’ own expense (near the school there lots of sandwich and salad bars, fast food places etc.)
- airport transfers included
- 4 social activities included: Edinburgh Castle, traditional Scottish ceilidh – Scottish dance evening, a full day trip (weekend) to the Highlands, a half-a-day trip to Stirling.
- students are also welcome to join the school’s social & cultural programme which includes free activities and trips to local attractions and cultural sights.
- Learning materials provided by the school
Price for YouEnglish (per each student for two weeks): £1376 gross: £1376
The price doesn’t include: • air tickets (+ luggage) • insurance • lunch • pocket money • tickets for extra attractions
Cult Pilgrims Summer Camps
in Great Britain
10% cheaper with YouEnglish
Pilgrims Summer Camps:
These cult language camps bring together kids from all over the world. Undobtedly the best, they have been on the British market for over 40 years. According to the participants, ‘you just don’t want to go home’, and many students decide to extend their stay. Key to this success is Pilgrims fantastic staff, warm and friendly atmosphere, studing combined with excellent 24-hour care – starting from the airport pick-up – until the very end of your stay. Straight from the horse’s mouth we know they it’s a holiday to be remembered.
Whi is it for? Kids aged 8 – 13 and teenagers aged 14 – 17
Duration: 2, 3, 4 or 6 weeks
3 locations: Kent College, Bradfield College and Harrow School. They are authentic English boarding schools which are used by Pilgrims only during the summer.
Meals: Full borad – a variety of hot and cold dishes, including food for vegetarians, vegan and people with allergies.
- English classes
- Accommodation in boarding schools
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
- Trips and sightseeing tours
- Lots of afternoon and evening activities
- Airport transfers (between 9:00 and 17:00 on arrival and departure days)
- Learning materials
- Participant’s Certificate
- Holiday photo
- Laundry once a week
- 24-hour pastoral care
Pilgrims prices for 3 different locations: If you decide to travel with YouEnglish, you can obtain a 10% discount on the prices below.
|Kent College||2 Weeks||£3050|
|Kent College||3 Weeks||£4545|
|Kent College||4 Weeks||£6040|
|Bradfield College||2 Weeks||£3150|
|Bradfield College||4 Weeks||£6240|
|Harrow School||2 Weeks||£3230|
|Harrow School||3 Weeks||£4815|
|Harrow School||4 Weeks||£6400|
|Harrow School||6 Weeks||£9570|
The above prices do not include flights, nor insurance.
LANGUAGE SUMMER CAMP
located on the campus of the Univeristy of California,
San Francisco, USA, July 2020
YouEnglish in cooperation with a partner school from San Francisco has the pleasure of inviting teenage students to participate in the language camp held on the University of California campus in Berkely, US.
Who is it for? Young people 13 – 17
Stay with a YouEnglish team leader: departure Sunday, July 21st, return July 26th, 2020
Minimal stay: 2 weeks
Maximal stay: 4 weeks
Dates for individuals departures: July 5th, July 12th, July 19th, 2020.
Last date of departure: August 1st, 2020
What’s in the camp programme?
- Mornings: English classes in groups (American English): 20 x 50-minute lessons per week. Main topics: communication, arts, leadership, new technologies and start-ups
- Afternoons: Organized and supervized activities: 4-5 after-lunch half-day trips outside the campus per week sightseeing in San Francisco, Japantown, Golden Gate, Chinatown, Alcatraz cruise, antique San Francisco tramway, shopping, etc.)
- Saturdays: one-day trips
- Sundays: free-time activites (Ranging Waters AquaPark, Amusement Park)
- Between July 12 – 26 students can travel with a group supervised by a YouEnglish group leader
- Size of language groups in Berkely – up to 10 students (8 on average)
- Learning materials and boks provided
- Accomodation: Berkeley University campus: two- or three-person rooms with a shared bahroom
- Food: 21 meals per week
- Transportation: public San Francisco means of transportation Additional airport transfer for individual students available upon request (extra chargé)
Gross prices for 1 student:
- 2 weeks – $5,500
- 3 weeks – $8,250
- 4 weeks – $ 11 000
Cheaper with YouEnglish. If you choose to book through YouEnglish, all the above prices will be reduced by 5%.
Please note: the camp price does not include the air-tickets, or the insurance.