Cambridge is world famous for its historic colleges and beautiful architecture. The study centre is located in the modern Abbey College a short walk from the city cente. Students stay in an ensuite residential accommodation next to Abbey College. The college is in a modern part of the prestigious city center close to the University Botanic Gardens, Cambridge Central Railway station and an array of shops and leisure facilities.
Price: £ 1 085, za 1 tydzień (z YouEnglish dodatkowy rabat 5%)
Dates: 02 July – 13 August
Accommodation: Campus of Abbey College.
- single rooms with a bathroom on campus, arranged in flats of 5-9 with communal kitchen
- laundry available on campus
- meals served in an on-site canteen
- Wi-Fi available
- students must bring their own towel
- facilities: sports hall, outdoor areas for games and activities, astro turf sports pitch.
- taught by friendly and professional English teachers,
- 20 x 45 minute lessons per week morning or afternoon
- placement test on day 1 to ensure students in appropriate level
- maximum 17 students per class
- students will be placed in an international class with students of different nationalities
- emphasis on communication skills
- materials, reports and certificates included
- many classrooms have interactive whiteboards
- classrooms are located in the Fulton Building.
- Sports: With a choice of football, mini Olympics, rounders, table tennis, volleyball and basketball.
- Daytime activities: for example scavenger hunts, drama workshops and photo quiz
- Evening: Activities such as karaoke, a talent show, and team games.
- Half-Day Trips: King’s Parade, Corpus Christi, King’s College Chapel, St. John’s College, Market Place, Fitzwilliam Museum.
- Full-Day Excursions: London, Oxford and Warwick Castle.