Only in Edinburgh:
- a chance to explore the beautiful capital city of Scotland
- classes held in a beautiful school not far from the city center
- perfect location for trips around Scotland.
- Outdoor sports, e.g. football and volleyball.
- Scottish activities such as ceilidh dancing and Scottish parties.
- Edinburgh city sightseeing trips, e.g. Edinburgh Castle, Dynamic Earth and Camera Obscura.
- Museum and gallery trips.
- Local walks to destinations such as Arthur’s Seat and the Botanic Gardens.
- Ensemble of activities such as Clan Highland Games.
- A full-day excursion every Saturday (Glasgow and the Kelvingrove Museum, Loch Lomond- a boat cruise along one of the most famous lochs, Stirling and the Wallace Monument — visit the real Braveheart country.
- residential accommodation
- with a trusted local host family.
Both options are provided on a full-board basis and offer a taste of Scottish hospitality. In residence, Edinburgh School of English staff stays on site so students receive 24-hour supervision.
The program offers:
- Core language skills and vocabulary enhancement
- Spoken Performance Workshop
- Confidence in the spoken language.
- Team Project
- Collaboration skills and team building
- Sports and activities at school
- Outdoor sports, team games, arts and cultural activities.
- Break and early evening activities
- Clan activities
- Expert-led workshops
- Exam preparation
1 week, homestay accommodation: £ 1 975
On the request – the course with accommodation in the residence.
Dates: The summer course works between 30.06.24 and 27.07.24. School closes on 27.07.24
Prices do not include air tickets, airport transfers, and insurance.
Nearest airport: Edinburgh