Only in Edinburgh:
- a chance to explore the beautiful capital city of Scotland
- classes held in a beautiful school not far from the city center
- perfect location for trips around Scotland.
- Outdoor sports, e.g. football and volleyball.
- Scottish activities such as ceilidh dancing and Scottish parties.
- Edinburgh city sightseeing trips, e.g. Edinburgh Castle, Dynamic Earth and Camera Obscura.
- Museum and gallery trips.
- Local walks to destinations such as Arthur’s Seat and the Botanic Gardens.
- Ensemble of activities such as Clan Highland Games.
- A full-day excursion every Saturday (Glasgow and the Kelvingrove Museum, Loch Lomond- a boat cruise along one of the most famous lochs, Stirling and the Wallace Monument — visit the real Braveheart country.
- residential accommodation
- with a trusted local host family.
Both options are provided on a full-board basis and offer a taste of Scottish hospitality. In residence, Edinburgh School of English staff stays on site so students receive 24-hour supervision.
The program offers:
- Core language skills and vocabulary enhancement
- Spoken Performance Workshop
- Confidence in the spoken language.
- Team Project
- Collaboration skills and team building
- Sports and activities at school
- Outdoor sports, team games, arts and cultural activities.
- Break and early evening activities
- Clan activities
- Expert-led workshops
- Exam preparation
1 week, homestay accommodation: £ 2120 (plus 5% YouEnglish discounts)
1 week, residential accommodation: £ 1560 (plus 5% YouEnglish discounts)
Prices do not include air tickets, airport transfers, and insurance.
Dates: You can start every Monday starting from 02.07.23 to 23.07.23. School closes on 29.07.23
Nearest airport: Edinburgh