BUSINESS PIONEERS, DRIVERS OF SUCCESS
The course is for focused young adults who wish to explore their future options within the business setting. Students will explore business operations, how to turn ideas into reality and get valuable experience in dealing with practical challenges they may face along the way.
KEY BUSINESS TOPICS:TOPICS:
- Business or Bust -What does it take to really run a business?
- Mastering the Language of Business
- Attracting an Audience— Marketing for the next generation
- Elevator Pitches—Effectively pitch your business ideas
- Building Teams & Company Culture
- Checks & Balance – the Art of Budgeting
For Ages: 15-17
Course Length: 2 weeks
Level of English: B1+ / IELTS 5.5
Maximum group size: 10
July: Sunday 30 June 2024 – Saturday 13 July 2024
Sunday 14 July 2024 – Saturday 27 July 2024 Sunday 28 July 2024 – Saturday, August: 10 August 2024
Location: the programme takes place at the building, an iconic Art Deco building in the centre of Bloomsbury. The building is well-known for its large academic library and state-of-the-art learning facilities, used for filming Batman and James Bond (1984).
Accommodation: University of London Accommodation – university residence living at International Hall, single rooms only
After classes: social activities and trips in and around London
- Windsor Castle – 1000 years of royal history
- An Adventure Theme Park for a day of freedom and fun!
- The world-famous Natural History Museum.
- The Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- A boat trip down the Thames sailing through the heart of the city.
Fee: £ 3 800 for the 2-week programme
(Price includes course, accommodation, all meals, airport transfers, all social activities and excursions, and insurance.)
5% off on bookings made by the end of 2023
5% off on bookings for siblings
5% off on booking two programs
10% off on bookings for all 3 programs