The course aims to build and develop confidence, communication and public speaking abilities, negotiation, problem-solving, active listening, personal branding and cultural competence.
KEY BUSINESS TOPICS:
- The Time is Now: Making Sustainable Choices
- It Takes a Village – Community Goals
- AI and Humans – friends or foes?
- Positivity & Resilience – Building Strong Foundations
- Different Perspectives – Law, Society, Humans & Technology
- Finding Your Voice – Campaigning for a Cause
For Ages: 15-17
Course Length: 2 weeks
Level of English: B1+ / IELTS 5.5
Maximum group size: 10
July: Sunday 30 June 2024 – Saturday 13 July 2024
Sunday 14 July 2024 – Saturday 27 July 2024 Sunday 28 July 2024 – Saturday, August: 10 August 2024
Location: the programme takes place at the building, an iconic Art Deco building in the centre of Bloomsbury. The building is well-known for its large academic library and state-of-the-art learning facilities, used for filming Batman and James Bond (1984).
Accommodation: University of London Accommodation – university residence living at International Hall, single rooms only
After classes: social activities and trips in and around London
- Windsor Castle – 1000 years of royal history
- An Adventure Theme Park for a day of freedom and fun!
- The world-famous Natural History Museum.
- The Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- A boat trip down the Thames sailing through the heart of the city.
Fee: £ 3 800 for the 2-week programme
(Price includes course, accommodation, all meals, airport transfers, all social activities and excursions, and insurance.)
5% off on bookings made by the end of 2023
5% off on bookings for siblings
5% off on booking two programs
10% off on bookings for all 3 programs