Łamańce językowe są idealne do ćwiczeń wymowy, a najlepsze jest w nich to, że zawsze wywołuje uśmiech. Wybrałam kilka zdań po polsku i kilka po angielsku, od których zdecydowanie można nabawić się zakwasów mięśni twarzy. Powodzenia!
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood
As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- Red lorry, yellow lory
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.